Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Scene Hair


            Ooook I know I haven’t written anything in a long time. But seriously this originally wasn't my blog! It was my boyfriend's and I was just going to help him write something every now and then. But he can’t seem to manage a scene blog, because, well, He’s Not Scene. So here I am once again writing away……
            So after thinking about all the different categories of things I could write about. I mean like I could write about everything bands, cloths, shoes, accessories, make-up etc etc. But out of all that I’m going to write about one of the most important things about scene kids, Their Hair. I mean what could be more important? Have you ever seen a scene kid with bad hair!?!?! 
           When you see a scene kid, probably the first thing you notice is their hair. Fist off- the way it's cut. Whether your a boy or girl it's generally cut into choppy layers. And of coarse slanted bangs that normally cover your eyes.
   
    A lot of scene kids (inducing me) will cut and layer their own hair. Girls will puff out the back of their hair and guys can either keep it straight, puff, or spike the back. As for the bangs they're straightened and put over at lease one eye.

             Ok, now you know how their hair, so your probably asking what about the color? The color isn't really that difficult. Scene hair is just colored any bright color or even mixing a few colors is very common.
                    Different trends also have different designs in their hair, for example.
                     Coontails are where it's kind of like striped black and one other color...
  
And of coarse cheetah/leopard print.
   Yup yup, so you can literally do any design with your hair that you want. And the crazier it is, the better. You might even try out a rainbow design with your hair.
Guys should also color their hair with bright colors, because the more colorful the better XD
So you know about layering and coloring your hair. The only thing left is girls generally tend to put hair bands or clips with little bows or cute things on them. Do all these thing and you will have the perfect scene hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment